Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel.
- CHAP. 1. Introduction concerning the Compilers of the Books of the Old Testament.
- CHAP. 2. Of the Prophetic Language.
- CHAP. 3. Of the vision of the Image composed of four Metals.
- CHAP. 4. Of the vision of the four Beasts.
- CHAP. 5. Of the Kingdoms represented by the feet of the Image composed of iron and clay.
- CHAP. 6. Of the ten Kingdoms represented by the ten horns of the fourth Beast.
- CHAP. 7. Of the eleventh horn of Danielís fourth Beast.
- CHAP. 8. Of the power of the eleventh horn of Danielís fourth Beast, to change times and laws.
- CHAP. 9. Of the Kingdoms represented in Daniel by the Ram and He-Goat.
- CHAP. 10. Of the Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks.
- CHAP. 11. Of the Times of the Birth and Passion of Christ.
- CHAP. 12. Of the Prophecy of the Scripture of Truth.
- CHAP. 13. Of the King who did according to his will, and magnified himself above every God, and honoured Mahuzzims, and regarded not the desire of women.
- CHAP. 14. Of the Mahuzzims, honoured by the King who doth according to his will.
Observations upon the Apocalypse of St. John.
- CHAP. 1. Introduction, concerning the time when the Apocalypse was written.
- CHAP. 2. Of the relation which the Apocalypse of John hath to the Book of the Law of Moses, and to the worship of God in the Temple.
- CHAP. 3. Of the relation which the Prophecy of John hath to those of Daniel; and of the Subject of Prophecy.